Sunday, December 28, 2008

Heading to Reno

This morning we went out to brunch before I had to head to the airport. We went back to Joni's house and I said my goodbyes and headed to the airport. Smooth sailing on the freeway. I dropped off the rental car and made my way to the terminal. Luckily I had checked in and paid my baggage fees online, so I got to stand in the short line to check my bag in. Then headed up to security. The line was out the door so I had to stand out in the cold for about 2o minutes until we got inside. Once through security I made my way to the gate. Found out that my flight was delayed an hour so I would be arriving in Reno after 7pm. I tried to reach Aunty Dannie but she didn't pick up her phone so I called Iris and asked her to try to reach Aunty Dannie while I was on the plane.

Aunty Dannie waited for me to have dinner. She was starving. I should have told her to just grab something.

No comments:

Post a Comment